What we offer?
Are you curious? Come challenge yourself, innovate and learn in your everyday work - supported by an exceptionally talented team. Join our journey. Mobility is changing - and Veoneer is a part of driving this change towards safe mobility solutions.
Veoneer, Inc. is an automotive technology company, a world leader in active safety and restraint control systems, focused on delivering innovative, best-in-class products and solutions to our customers. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. Veoneer is a Tier-1 hardware supplier and system integrator with products being part of more than 125 scheduled vehicle launches for 2022. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 6,100 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development.
You will have access to exciting and emerging technologies. We focus on your professional and technical growth within advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS), collaborative and autonomous driving. We empower our teams to move technology forward in this fast-paced and challenging industry.
What you'll do?
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement Workshops.
- Coach and mentor other facilitators on Workshops.
- Perform training for all levels in the organization on Veoneer Excellence System elements.
- Lead line design workshops to develop systems that meet Veoneer Excellence System principles.
- Generate and maintain line layouts to optimize floor space.
- Assist with ergonomic assessments.
- Act as a change leader in the facility to find and implement the latest state of the art manufacturing / material flow techniques.
What you'll bring?
- BSc in Engineering. Preferably Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing and assembly processes. Automotive and/or Electronics is an asset.
- Knowledge of work station design and ergonomics.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing Tools.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or similar CAD applications an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Veoneer is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Accommodations may be made available upon request from candidates throughout the hiring process.